Sunday, January 30, 2011

Subtle Changes Powerful impact Interiors


























The East London photographic location house of photographer Graham Atkins-Hughes and stylist Jo Atkins-Hughes. Their design, their styling, their business. Look more closely and you'll see them, the subtle changes that have taken this house to the next level. A few well chosen pieces of furniture and new accessories, touches of new colour (including a black living room), warm timber tones have added a life and a warmth to an already amazing house. To cap it all are these fabulous new photos by Graham. A new look at old favourites, a peek at spaces we haven't seen before and an exuberant garden that is the perfect foil for the moody maturity of the interiors. I couldn't make up my mind which photos to leave in or out. I'm guilty, I'm afraid Graham, of using almost all of them. Available for location hire ... maybe I could hire it permanently and move on in.